2010 Symposium Proceedings
Lecture notes from the 21st Annual AHG Symposium held at the Hyatt Regency in Austin, Texas.
- Formulation in the Physiomedical Paradigm
- The Impact of Botanicals on the Absorption and Metabolism of Medications in Humans
- Essential Oils: Their use in Herbal Preparations and Safety Considerations
- A Constitutional Approach to Treating the Digestive System with Herbs
- Herbal Therapeutic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
- Taste, Smell and Chemesthesis—Lessons from Indigenous Healers and Sensory Bridge
- Barefoot Doctor Techniques
- American Botanic Medicine—From Thomson to The Eclectics
- The Triune (Triangle) System of William LeSassier
- Greek Herbal Medicine “Galen’s Art of Physick”
- Cervical Dysplasia/Cervical Cancer
- Pulse Diagnosis and Western Herbal Medicine
and many others.
AVAILABLE ON CD ONLY.
Price includes shipping.