Any school that has an enrollment of a minimum of 10 active students per year may become a member of the AHG. School membership in the AHG is $175 per year. This entitles the school to all rights and privileges of a Sponsoring Membership. A School Membership also includes a listing in our web-based Directory of Herbal Education. In addition, this fee covers the cost of a student membership in the AHG (to a student designated by the school) with all of the rights, privileges, and services thereof, to a student of the school’s choice.
All of our School members receive:
- Promote Your Herb School! Listing in our web-based Directory of Herbal Education
- A FREE student membership in the AHG (to a student designated by the school)
- Representative to the AHG Council of Students*
- Includes access to all member benefits (webinars, MP3 downloads) for your library including a subscription to JAHG for the school library
- a subscription to the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild
- a subscription to our electronic newsletter, Guild News and Views
- discounts to the Annual Symposium and quarterly TeleSeminars.
- FREE! Unlimited on-line access to past issues of the JAHG and to a growing library of recorded lectures from AHG conferences and seminars.