Here are the membership categories we offer. If you have questions about any of them, contact us. Use the links below to join or renew your membership today!
*Discount opportunities for students and elders are available!*
Elders who are 65+ are invited to join any individual level at a 50% discounted rate. Please contact us for the Elder discount code.
Students are invited to join as General members with a $10 discount. Make sure to select 'Student" when you apply for General membership.
If you have a group of more than 5 students you could save up to 50% on student memberships in our Bulk Sudent Enrollment Program.
Learn about Exclusive AHG Discounts for members here!
General AHG members enjoy these benefits and more:
- Access to 100+ monthly AHG Webinars for Herbalists, including seven years of archives
- Discounts on 30+ AHG Webinar Intensive courses and archives
- Valuable exclusive discounts from more than twenty participating herbal companies, schools, and organizations
- Access to over 330 AHG Symposium recordings on a wide range of topics
- Access to 35+ JAHG Digital Archives and two new issues annually
- Discounted pricing on paper delivery copies of the JAHG
- $50 discount on annual Symposium registration
- Voting in annual Board elections (individual members only)
- Enjoy all of these benefits for just $70
Associate members enjoy all General benefits, plus:
- Recognition of your professional specialty via our exclusive member website directory
- Networking opportunities and roundtables specific to Associate members
- Associate member badge
- Enjoy all of these benefits for just $100
To apply to become a Registered Herbalist, please review the critera here. Registered Herbalist members enjoy all General benefits, plus:
- Recognition via our public RH website directory
- Upon acceptance, Registered Herbalist members may use the designation, “Registered Herbalist” or RH (AHG).
- Mailed copy of the Registered Herbalist Certificate
- Networking opportunities and roundtables specific to Registered Herbalists
- Registered Herbalist badge for your website
- Opportunity to be listed in AHG Mentorship directory
- Enjoy all of these benefits for just $150
- Only accepted applicants may join/renew as Registered Herbalist members. Here's how to apply.
School members enjoy all General benefits, plus:
- School listing in our Directory of Herbal Education (the *most visited* page on our site)
- Login access to our AHG member site and JAHG subscription for one school administrator
- One complimentary student membership
- $100 sponsorship discount for any level of support
- Access to our Student Enrollment Program for group student discounts
- Inclusion of your school’s handout in the “AHG Educational Anthology”
- AHG School member badge for website and marketing materials
- Opportunity to host special interest meet-ups at Symposia
- Enjoy all of these benefits for just $175
Institutional/Business members enjoy all General benefits, plus:
- Logo featured on AHG website with a link to your site
- Discounts for advertising with JAHG
- Member website log-in access and JAHG subscriptions for three individuals
- Enjoy all of these benefits for just $400. Non-profit organizations receive a discounted rate of $250.